Tanwood School for Performing Arts -
TNWD PUPILS HAVE ACHIEVED 100% PASS RATE IN ALL EXAMS
WITH 95% OF STUDENTS ACHIEVING DISTINCTION OR MERIT (A OR B )
WITH A LOT OF STUDENTS GAINING MARKS IN THEIR 90'S (OUT OF 100)
Next Exams ..
(Timetable on Parents Page)
Why do we take examinations?
- Unlock the imagination
- Develop communication skills
- Refine technical artistry
The examination itself provides candidates with an opportunity to:
- Measure progress against an internationally applied standard
- Make contact with expert assessors outside the immediate teaching environment
- Receive critical appraisal and guidance for future development
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Acquire skill certification
- Receive a record of personal achievement.
Do you have to take exams?
Exams are not compulsory , but it is at the principals discretion if a pupil moves up a grade with out taking the exam.
FUTURE EXAM SUBMISSIONS
If you wish to be considered for an exam please fill in the following form and hand it to your teacher.
You will then be assesed approx 8 weeks before the exam to be assessed.
If you are not considered 'ready' at the assessments ,your request can be held over to the next session , but once entered there are no refunds unless supplied with a doctors certificate, and then the examining body will issue a 50% refund voucher toward the next exam.
Exam Coaching Classes
These will be timetabled approx 6 weeks before the exam session ..AND ARE COMPULSORY!