Tanwood School for Performing Arts -
TNWD PUPILS HAVE ACHIEVED 100% PASS RATE IN ALL EXAMS
WITH 95% OF STUDENTS ACHIEVING DISTINCTION OR MERIT (A OR B )
WITH A LOT OF STUDENTS GAINING MARKS IN THEIR 90'S (OUT OF 100)
Next Exams ..
(Timetable on Parents Page)
Why do we take examinations?
- Unlock the imagination
- Develop communication skills
- Refine technical artistry
The examination itself provides candidates with an opportunity to:
- Measure progress against an internationally applied standard
- Make contact with expert assessors outside the immediate teaching environment
- Receive critical appraisal and guidance for future development
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Acquire skill certification
- Receive a record of personal achievement.
Do you have to take exams?
Exams are not compulsory , but it is at the principals discretion if a pupil moves up a grade with out taking the exam.
FUTURE EXAM SUBMISSIONS
If you wish to be considered for an exam please ask your teacher.
You will then be assesed approx 8 weeks before the exam to be assessed.
If you are not considered 'ready' at the assessments ,your request can be held over to the next session , but once entered there are no refunds unless supplied with a doctors certificate, and then the examining body will issue a 50% refund voucher toward the next exam.
Exam Coaching Classes
These will be timetabled approx 6 weeks before the exam session ..AND ARE COMPULSORY!